Médicos Sin Fronteras en México A.C. is looking for a Head of Finance and Administration/HR to join their team in Mexico City.
Place of work: México City.
Full Time Permanent Contract
Reporting to the Executive Director, MSF en México A.C. seeks a Head of Finance and Administration/Human resource for leading the strategic direction on Finance and Administration.
The HFA/HR leads a team composed of Finance and Accounting Controller, Finance and Administration/HR Assistant, Receptionist and Maintenance Staff.
The HFA/HR is member of the Leadership Management Team (LMT) and uses his/her well-honed financial acumen and analytical skills to participate in organizational decision-making ensuring compliance with legislation and international organizational standards, while providing innovative alternatives and creative solutions with a view to advancing the vision outlines in MSF en Mexico A.C’s strategic directions.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Read carefully the full job profile. Just click here to be redirected to it.
2. Send in your CV (including 3 professional references) + motivation letter to:
Deadline: January 31, 2019
- Only candidates who send complete requirements (CV+motivation letter) will be considered.
- Only electronic applications in English will be accepted.
- We thank you for your interest; kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted