Médicos Sin Fronteras en México A.C. is looking for a Regional Associative Officer to join its team in Mexico City.
Place of work: Mexico City.
Full time position
Indefinite contract (probationary period)
As a member of the Regional Office of Mexico and under the direct responsibility of its Executive Director, the functional responsibility of the Associative Officer is to work in close collaboration with the Associative Focal Points of the missions in the region and with the Associative Coordinator of MSF-LATAM, to contribute to the definition of the associative strategy for the region, to promote the development, functioning and promotion of the MSF associative dynamics in the region of Mexico and Central America, including Mexico office.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Read carefully the full job profile. Just click here to be redirected to it.
2. Send detailed CV and letter of motivation in English to the email: email@example.com with the reference: "Associative Officer".
Applications will be received until February 10, 2019.
- Only candidates who send complete requirements (CV+motivation letter) will be considered.
- Only electronic applications in English will be accepted.
- We thank you for your interest; kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.